The Hudson City School District previously announced it will have five secure ballot boxes, monitored by school representatives, at five locations on Monday, June 8, and Tuesday, June 9, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- John L. Edwards School, 360 State Street
- Hudson Jr./Sr. High School, Event Entrance, 215 Harry Howard Avenue
- Central Fire Station, 77 North Seventh Street
- A. B. Shaw Firehouse, 6 Route 23, Claverack
- Greenport Community Center, 500 Town Hall Drive, Greenport
COPYRIGHT 2020 CAROLE OSTERINK