The Columbia County Department of Health has released its numbers for today. Since yesterday, there has been one new case of COVID-19, increasing the number of active cases in the county by one, to 27. There have been no new recoveries, but one COVID-19 patient has left the hospital. For the eighteenth consecutive day, there have been no deaths from COVID-19 in the county.
As of 12:00 p.m. on June 27, 2020:
- Columbia County has had 37 residents that have passed away from COVID-19.
- Columbia County has 438 confirmed positive cases.
- There are 27 active cases of COVID-19 in Columbia County.
- 374 of the 438 cases have recovered from COVID-19
- 8 of the positive cases are hospitalized, 0 of those hospitalized are in the ICU
- We have received 10,603 PCR reports. Please note this number may represent duplicate reports, out of county reports, and multiple nursing home testings.
Post a Comment