As of 3 p.m. on June 11, 2020:
- Columbia County has had 37 residents that have passed away from COVID-19.
- Columbia County has received a total of 6,888 PCR [diagnostic] test results with 408 confirmed cases.
- There are 34 active cases of COVID-19 in Columbia County.
- 337 of the 408 cases have recovered from COVID-19
- 11 of the positive cases are hospitalized, none of those hospitalized are in the ICU
- We've received 1,897 antibody results, of which 157 were positive.
That success is attributed to New Yorkers' behavior.
Do your part. Wear a mask. Stay six feet away from others.