As of 3 p.m. on June 8, 2020:
- We are sad to report Columbia County has had its 35th an 36th residents that have passed away from COVID-19.
- Columbia County has received a total of 6,174 PCR [diagnostic] test results with 402 confirmed positive cases.
- There are 34 active cases of COVID-19 in Columbia County.
- There are 28 additional residents on mandatory quarantine and 10 residents on precautionary quarantine.
- 332 of the 402 cases have recovered from COVID-19
- 11 of the positive cases are hospitalized, none of those hospitalized are in the ICU
- We've received 1,652 antibody results, of which 152 were positive.