The Columbia County Department of Health has released its numbers for today on Facebook. Since yesterday, there have been no new cases of COVID-19. This is the second consecutive day of no new cases. Three more people have recovered, reducing the number of active cases by three, but one more person is now hospitalized with COVID-19. The number of deaths from the virus remains at 37.
As of 2:30 p.m. on June 17, 2020:
- Columbia County has had 37 residents that have passed away from COVID-19.
- Columbia County has 422 confirmed positive cases.
- There are 36 active cases of COVID-19 in Columbia County.
- 349 of the 422 cases have recovered from COVID-19
- 13 of the positive cases are hospitalized, none of those hospitalized are in the ICU
- We have received 8,195 PCR reports. Please note this number may represent duplicate reports, out of county reports, and multiple nursing home testings.
Post a Comment