As of 2:30 p.m. on June 17, 2020:
- Columbia County has had 37 residents that have passed away from COVID-19.
- Columbia County has 422 confirmed positive cases.
- There are 36 active cases of COVID-19 in Columbia County.
- 349 of the 422 cases have recovered from COVID-19
- 13 of the positive cases are hospitalized, none of those hospitalized are in the ICU
- We have received 8,195 PCR reports. Please note this number may represent duplicate reports, out of county reports, and multiple nursing home testings.