As of 3:00 on June 30, 2020:
- Columbia County has had 37 residents that have passed away from COVID-19.
- Columbia County has 441 confirmed positive cases.
- There are 22 active cases of COVID-19 in Columbia County.
- 382 of the 441 cases have recovered from COVID-19
- 6 of the positive cases are hospitalized, none of those hospitalized are in the ICU
- We have received 11,159 PCR reports. Please note this number may represent duplicate reports, out of county reports, and multiple nursing home testings.
The highest number has been six new cases, which occurred on three days during the month. There have been twelve days that have seen only one new case, and eight days that have seen none at all. Things appear to be under control, and tomorrow we enter Phase 4 in the reopening, which includes higher education, low risk outdoor arts and entertainment, low risk indoor arts and entertainment, and media production.
Post a Comment