As of 3:00 p.m. on June 26, 2020:
- Columbia County has had 37 residents that have passed away from COVID-19.
- Columbia County has 437 confirmed positive cases.
- There are 26 active cases of COVID-19 in Columbia County.
- 374 of the 437 cases have receovered from COVID-19
- 9 of the positive cases are hospitalized, 0 of those hospitalized are in the ICU
- We have received 10,403 PCR reports. Please note this number may represent duplicate reports, out of county reports, and multiple nursing home testings.