The Columbia County Department of Health has released its numbers for today. Since yesterday, there have been no new positive cases of COVID-19, and there have been two more recoveries, reducing the number of active cases by two, to 30. The number of people hospitalized with COVID-19 remains the same as yesterday, as does the number of deaths.
As of 11 a.m. on June 21, 2020:
- Columbia County has had 37 residents that have passed away from COVID-19.
- Columbia County has 428 confirmed positive cases.
- There are 30 active cases of COVID-19 in Columbia County.
- 361 of the 428 cases have recovered from COVID-19
- 11 of the positive cases are hospitalized, none of those hospitalized are in the ICU
- We have received 9,281 PCR reports. Please note this number represents duplicate reports, out of county, and multiple nursing home testings.
We've found a collective voice. Let's shoot for no new cases for 14 days.ReplyDelete