As of 10 a.m. on June 6, 2020:
- Columbia County has had 34 residents that have passed away from COVID-19.
- Columbia County has received a total of 5,812 PCR [diagnostic] test results with 400 confirmed positive cases.
- There are 72 active cases of COVID-19 in Columbia County.
- There are 37 additional residents on mandatory quarantine and 10 residents on precautionary quarantine.
- 294 of the 400 cases have recovered from COVID-19
- 16 of the positive cases are hospitalized, none of those hospitalized are in the ICU
- We've received 1,574 antibody results, of which 148 were positive.